Digital advertising has grown over the years and included many different formats, styles, and platforms. If you’re evaluating options for promoting your products and services, digital advertising is your go-to option. It is a cost-effective method that makes it easy to target the audience who is most likely to buy your products and services. Here, we will help you understand different types of digital advertising that can help you identify the ones that are best suited for your business.
What is Digital Advertising?
Digital advertising is a form of marketing used by various companies to promote their brand, product, or service through digital channels. It includes actions in web browsers, social media pages, blogs, or any other online form of contact. With the growth of digitalization, more and more options are being introduced for businesses to communicate with the market and its audience.
Types of Digital Advertising
Here are a few digital advertising types you may want to consider.
1. Display Advertising- Any visual advertising element that can be placed on a website, portal, or blog as a banner or a pop-up is known as display advertising. These ads encourage people who are using these platforms to click the banner and visit the company’s website.
2. Social Media Advertising- One of the most innovative formats of digital advertising, social media ads promote your business, products, and services on various social media platforms. Due to their low cost, social media ads are a great medium to increase brand awareness and engage the audience to generate sales. Some of the popular platforms are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
4. Email Advertising- Email advertising includes drafting and distributing emails that promote your products or services. When creating an email, consider important elements like the subject, message, and call-to-action. It is a great option for companies that are interested in cost-efficient digital advertising.
5. SEM – Search engine marketing (SEM) is a method of promoting and advertising to help companies rank higher among search engine traffic. It helps companies bring their products and services to the attention of the public through paid search advertising. In SEM, companies buy targeted ad space at the top of search engine result pages.
6. Native Advertising – Integrated into the content or platform where it is published, native advertising is also known as sponsored content. These ads are so cohesive with the page content and consistent with the platform behavior that the viewer feels, it belongs there.
7. Mobile Advertising- Every advertisement should be well-thought for mobile devices as well. Many users spend most of their time on their mobile instead of a laptop or computer. Any type of advertising that appears on a mobile device like a smartphone or a tablet is known as mobile advertising. It includes promotional messages sent via SMS, in-app advertisements, etc.
No two businesses are alike and advertising each business is going to be different. With KolorFirst, you can get a better understanding of what type of business will help you fulfill your business goals. We specialize in all types of online & offline advertising so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Contact us today!